2014 Peterbilt 367
Cummins ISX 15
Eaton Fuller RTLO-19618B
2013 CUSCO DOT DURAVAC 820 STRAIGHT VACUUM UNIT, EQ#7707JDC
16 Cube (3600 USG + 3% Outage)
Design shall withstand 25-PSI internal pressure and 15 PSIG external pressure (full vacuum) and shall meet all the requirements of Section VIII Division 1 of the A.S.M.E. Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code. National Board Registered. Tank to be designed and constructed in full compliance with Transport Canada TC 407 / 412
-20 to 200 degrees F
HYDROSTATIC TEST PRESSURE:
4" SS Girard pressure vent, 25 PSIG setting mounted top of tank.
6" internal shut-off with 12" SS float ball and cage assembly with neoprene rubber seat top front of tank.
One bolt on anti surge mounted on reinforcing pad.
Circumferential reinforcement rings with tank support feet.
Front, dual center, and rear 4" pipe construction overturns with reinforcement pads and gussets
LIQUID LEVEL INDICATOR:
Stainless Steel construction rotary float gauge with 6” float ball assembly located on front driver side with grab handle.
Hydraulic full opening rear door assembly with 6 heavy duty wing clamps, neoprene rubber rear door gasket, double acting dual side mount hydraulic cylinders and safety brace. Wing clamps to be chromed.
Two 4” Betts air operated valve with 4” sand pipe / deflector plate assembly, aluminum Kamlok fittings mounted on rear head at 4:00 and 8:00 o’clock.
6" Betts air operated valve with aluminum Kamlok fittings mounted on rear head.
6” air operated butterfly valve between primary and secondary shut-off controlled by manual air switch.
Cusco 20” diameter final filter assembly installed for protection of blower with 16” diameter stainless steel 100 micron filter.
High capacity 20” diameter cyclone assembly with 12” diameter drop box with bottom mounted clean out door, and 2” brass gate valve, Kamlok and cap. Cyclone installed on front of head of tank curbside.
6" intake and exhaust silencer with exhaust line to curbside and driver side of truck.
Single 6" diameter no disconnect piping to allow tank to dump with composite hose and Victaulic fittings, vacuum system connected with vacuum pump flush port, air operated butterfly valve assemblies for pressure unloading and dual 6" inline check valve assemblies.
Hibon VTB-820, 1400 CFM free air rating, 1100 CFM @ 18"Hg, 27"Hg maximum vacuum.
Hydraulically driven from air shift PTO mounted on transmission with remote mount hydraulic pump, motor and oil cooler.
Mounted on hydraulic dump sub-frame with suction strainer, diffuser, fill cap, hydraulic oil filters and sight glass.
HYDRAULIC DUMP SYSTEM:
Full length hydraulic dump sub-frame with 20 ton Mailhot single acting dump cylinder, rear dump pivot assembly and safety brace.
3-spool valve body for control of hydraulic dump, rear door and blower.
Duravac wireless cab controls for operation of blower, hydraulic dump and rear discharge valve
Glycerin filled vacuum/pressure gauge and hydraulic pressure gauge.
Western style full length side boxes for hose storage / fender assembly with heavy duty out riggers, anti-sail mud flaps, rear 45 degree tire skirt and Splash Guard between subframe and sidetray full length.
Ladder assembly on 6-point attachment four numbered placards and 50' static line,
DOT LED moisture proof lighting
(3) Lower lamp assembly
Dual upper turn and brake lamp assembly
(5) Side marker lights on side trays each side
(3) In a row clearance lamps
5 total halogen flood lights (1) on each side of tank (2) on rear door and (1) located at blower area
Upper license plate mount and light assembly
(1) Rear amber strobe beacon
DOT rear bumper for protection of external valves with grated platform/step assembly and rear dirt shield. Rear bumper will have removable insert with rig-shack pintle hook attached and 7 way trailer plug for pulling rig shack
The entire tank and body of the vacuum system shall be sandblasted and primed with two (2) coats of primer and painted with two (2) coats of single stage Sherwin Williams paint.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS INCLUDED:
• 6” top sampling port with aluminum Kamlok fittings.
• 20 lb. ABC fire extinguisher
• Hydraulic vibrator assembly mounted bottom of tank with reinforcing pad, heavy duty mounting channel, pressure relief valve.
• Heated jacketed valve assembly for 4” and 6” rear valves, isolation valve and cyclone drain valve.
• Blower flush system, diesel fuel supply line with valve from truck fuel tank.
• 3-Western style toolbox assembly (36” 1g x 20” h x 16”d) with lock, rain lip, gasket, and greased hinges with aluminum checker plate doors one mounted on passenger side of unit. Two mounted on driver’s side, side tray assembly.
• Stand up locker mounted driver side with bus heater (on/off switch, 2 speed control) and light, to include hooks for hanging up coveralls and tools. Mounted low and in so that it can be accessed from ground level.
• 2 Solid mount chain handers, one mounted each side complete with locking bar
• 8 couplings for air re-circulation system, five ½” and three ¾”
• All doors to be polished stainless steel
• Back up Alarm
Complete system installed on a 2014 Peterbilt 367 Tandem Chassis, Cummins ISx15 Engine 485 HP, Eaton Fuller RTLO16918B – 18 Speed Manual Transmission
Give Us A Call For More Sales & Rental Information