Vactor RamJet Truck Jetter
For nearly 50 years, Vactor Manufacturing has been the leader in building sewer cleaners with technological innovation and customized design. The latest series, the RamJet® 850 is raising the bar for truck jetters. However, Vactor is more than a provider of equipment, we deliver solutions. We search for new ways to make the job safer, easier and more efficient from beginning to end.That relentless search is what led to the development of the Vactor RamJet 850 with an innovative rear hose reel shroud and Park-N-Clean™ technology. Whether it’s a front or rear mounted hose reel, every RamJet is built to your needs with quality, tested components and backed by the most experienced dealer network in the industry.
- - Cummins ISL 270 HP (or equivalent)
- - Allison 3500 RDS Automatic Transmission
- WATER PUMP
- - Exclusive Vactor JetRodder Pump
- - 80 GPM @ 2500 PSI (other flows/pressures available)
- - Curb side mounted to provide easy ground level access and fully flooded inlet.
- - Two year warranty
- - Optional integral heated enclosure available
- WATER TANK
- - 1500 Gallon (Other Capacities Available)
- - 304 Stainless Steel
- - Ten year warranty
- HOSE REEL
- - Front Mount
- - 15" telescoping, 270 degrees rotating
- - Capacities up to 1" x 1000'
- - The standard rear hose reel has a capacity of 700 feet of 1 inch hose.
- - The reel can rotate a total of 180 degrees, 90 degrees to curb side and 90 degrees to street side providing direct
alignment to manholes.
- - The optional integral aluminum shroud provides quick set up and offers cold weather protection like no other truck
jetters in its class.
- - Large service access doors provided on both sides of shroud for easy greasing, maintenance, and service.
- - The aluminum heated enclosure keeps the pump and plumbing covered and protected at all times.
- - The water pump is located at the side of the unit below the top of the chassis frame allowing 100% of the water to gravity feed
the pump to optimize water pump efficiency and eliminate the potential for water pump damage due to cavitation.
- - The pump location provides complete access for operation and maintenance from ground level.