360 Survey Module for Full & Lite Reporting Licenses
The Pipelogix 360 Module is specially designed to work with the new scanning cameras like Panoramo and Panoramo SI. When the 360 Survey Module is paired with a Lite Reporting License, it launches the Panoramo scanner after the survey header is saved. This creates a link between the survey ad the IPF file. After the survey is completed, the IPF file can be played back within the survey form to insure the file was created without problem.
With PIPELOGIX Full Version the powerful analysis tools built into the 360 create accurate survey data from three different pipe views. The Full View resembles the traditional survey movie with travel through the pipe controlled by your computer mouse. You can travel fast, slow, pan and tilt or zoom to problems.
Time Saving Data-Entry Tools
- · Measurement tools accurately measure cracks, intrusions, pipe
diameter and even the water level.
- · Footage and clock reference are automatically entered when
observations are logged into the survey form.
- · Take pictures or use the measuring tools—both link directly back to
the PIPELOGIX® survey form.
- · The start and end points of a continuous defect can be seen via the
- · Log the start of the continuous defect and the End Continuous
Defect button automatically enters the accurate ending footage.
- · Re-occurring conditions like Tap Factory Active are automatically
entered with the Repeat Observation Tool Button.
The 360 Viewer resembles the traditional survey movie but travel though the pipe is controlled by your mouse. The controls at the bottom let you set the speed to autoplay the survey or set the footage to go to. Export to the 360 Player to share survey data from either Pipe or Manhole surveys.