The Insight | VISION VuTEK Advanced Pipe Inspection Camera is a professional sewer camera system that was designed for Contractors and Plumbers to work smarter, get the job done faster, and provide a higher resolution display screen for viewing pipes. VuTEK is the brand you can trust for your daily operations to fulfill your client’s obligations with it’s advanced sewer camera inspection system used for inspecting many of today’s industries, environments and applications that include Residential Plumbing, Municipal Collection Systems, Industrial Pipelines, and other Commercial Applications.
- FRAME: Light-Weight & Portable Vertical Frame
- DISPLAY: 8.4 in. LCD Monitor Display Screen
- CAMERA: 1.3 in. Diameter | Self-Leveling | LED Light
- RECORDER: Digital Video Recording to USB | Optional Built-In HHD for 30 Recording Hours | Advanced Text Writer | Video & Audo RCA Out for External Recording
- PUSH ROD: Heavy Duty | 100-400 ft. Max | Ideal for 3-4in. Pipe Traps & 90° Turns
- BATTERY: Built-In | Rechargeable | NiMH for Long Life | 6 Multi-Hour Performance | Intelligent Recharge Circuit
- ADDITIONAL: Accessory Bag | Micro GT Tool Kit | Skid Sleeves | AC Power Supply | DC Power Cord w/ Vehicle Adapter | Owners Manual | Digital PDF Document
Quick Connect Centers
The Camera & Sonde Test Port on the back of the Command Center will help you to trouble-shoot the camera / sonde which will save you time and money.
One-Touch USB Recording
The Integrated “On-Demand” is a one-touch hands free remote control and records up to 20 ft. away. The system records to USB (Included) that allows you to upload to YouTube or email to customers.
Push & Pull easily into any rugged terrains, no limitation while doing inspection in any job site with a 10 in. diameter wheels.
Spring Technology allows 3 90’s degree bends and turns. Protects the camera and allows maximum flexibility for an inspection.
8.4 in. LCD Monitor
Inspect even the smallest details with highest resolution pictures. The monitor is recessed for optimum viewing capabilities night and day.
New Frame Design
Light-weight, heavy-duty and durable frame, lateral design to fit into tight spaces. Extremely easy to transport to and from job site.
Premium Push Rod
Optimized for larger pipelines longer runs push longer and the push rod will last longer for more inspections, saving money on less repairs.
Camera Size is 1.3 in. diameter with a self-leveling camera head. Inspect from 2 in. to 12 in. pipes. Get into more inspection with just one camera, fewer repairs, and fewer investments.