The Guzzler ACE was designed by contractors, incorporating the world's leading vacuum loader technologies. Every system and component has been engineered for maximum productivity. The ACE can handle the full spectrum of wet and dry material, from remote or inaccessible locations. Day in and day out, no other design delivers the productivity you get with an ACE.
Choosing an ACE is different than other makes; you're not stuck with one configuration. You start wit ha high-performance aCE Vacuum loader, and then add just about any offloading system, filtration or specialized component you'd like. The result is an ACE, built for your applications.
What's more, the ACE modular design:
- Reduces your maintenance costs and downtime as the bolt-on filtration components are easier to maintain, replace, and refurbish.
- Is easier for your crew to operate as all basic controls are the same on every model.
- Simplifies your inventory and service as common parts are used across your entire fleet.
- Steel Mills
- Oil Refineries
- Frac Tank Cleaning
- Chemical Plants
- Cement Plants
- Shipyards & Docks
- Power Generating Stations
- Metal Mining
- Phosphate Plants
- Bridge Painting
- Grain Elevators
- Aluminum Plants
- Glass Manufacturing
- Waste-to-Energy Plants
- Pulp & Paper Mills
- Material Processing Plants
- Lime Plants
- Coal Plants
- Water & Sewage Treatment Plants
Ideal for Hydrocarbon Vacuuming
Primarily used for reclaiming hydrocarbons, the Guzzler Liquid Ring (LR) ACE industrial vacuum loader combines high vacuum power (28"), four-stage filtration and modular filter components for easy maintenance — with a liquid ring pump. The unique design makes the liquid ring pump virtually maintenance free and allows for quiet operation.
Advanced Guzzler ACE Filtration Process
Balances superior blower protection with high vacuum performance. Lowest pressure drop in the industry. True power where it counts, at the working end of the hose.
- 1 - Material enters through the 8 in. (203mm) porthole or optional boom.
- 4 - Centrifugal force hurls denser particles toward the cyclone walls, where they spiral down into collection hoppers.
- 5 - Particulate-free air flows through twin standpipes into two baghouses, each with thirty-four 60 in. (1,524 mm) filter bags. Compressed air bursts from the air cannon dislodge dust into baghouse hoppers
- 6 - Cyclone and baghouse hoppers empty simultaneously through dump tubes when tank is raised for dumping.
- 7 - Clean air flows into the micro-strainer housing, which is a safety dropout for objects that may accidentally enter the filtration system during servicing
- 8 - Clean air passes through the vacuum pump and out the silencer
Superior Design from the World Leader in Vacuum Solutions
Modular Design & Cylindrical Cross Sections
- - Greater structural integrity; resists flexing due to high vacuum pressures.
- - No shared filter compartment walls (common on other brands), which prematurely wear from material exposure on both sides.- Faster, more complete material discharge during dumping.
Easy Cleaning & Decontamination
- All filter components are 100 % accessible. No material bridge-points in baghouse and cyclone hoppers, as in other brands.
Quick & Easy Refurbishing
- All filter components can be individually unbolted and replaced, unlike unibody designs with high-wear cyclone components.
Isolated Strainer & Silencers
- Independently mounted to prevent vacuum pump case distortion.
- All doors (except rear door) use same universal D-ring hollow core material. No custom-poured arc gaskets; are cut to fit, and field replaceable. Fewest gasketed surfaces of any vacuum loader on the market.
- Baghouse and cyclone top inspection doors are easily accessed via heavy-duty ladder and platform. No disconnection
Direct Drive Transfer Case
- Factory-installed at International or Sterling, directly couples vacuum pump to chassis engine. Mounted on vibration isolators to accommodate truck frame movement. Vulcan coupler or pulsation dampener not required, as on other brands.
- Designed specifically for the Guzzler ACE. Factory-installed transfer case ensures exact alignment of all drive components. Factory-installed, dash-mounted PTO controls for greater reliability and ease of use. Jump-start studs provided for remote equipment power supply.
Advanced Rear Door Design
- 1/2 in. (12.7mm) steel-plate construction prevents deflection and warping. Tapered, locking, over-center chocks and three top-mounting brackets ensure a positive, leak-proof seal. Central hydraulic manifold provides single access point for adjustments. Two double-acting, hydraulic cylinders (versus up to four on other brands) for less maintenance. Hinge blocks are shimmed to allow adjustment.
- Controls mounted in single panel for easy monitoring, back-lit
Standard Operator Safety Features
- Includes body and rear door props, hydraulic check valves on all lift cylinders, back-up alarm and patented transfer case protection that prevents damage from shifting errors. Also provides 6 in., air-operated relief valve with pendant control and an in-line, manual safety-T.
Exclusive Tri-Lobe Vacuum Pump
- Delivers the highest vacuum rating 28.5 in. Hg (724mm) and airflow 5,763 CFM (9,792 m3/h) in the industry.
Multiple Off-Load Options
The Guzzler ACE modular design allows you to choose the offloading solution that meets your specific needs, so you get minimal downtime and maximum productivity. Guzzler offers the widest selection of configuration of any manufacturer.
Cycrane w/ Stand-Alone Cyclone
Designed for maximum flexibility. Ideal for loading rail cars, dump trucks, elevated bins and silos. Heavy-duty crane with 1,400 lb (636 kg) capacity and 31 ft (9,449 mm) horizontal reach. Can be suspended over vessels up to 14 ft. (4,267 mm) in height.
Original, patented system with unique swing-out cyclone allows material discharge into collection vessels while vacuuming
An economical solution for occasional, controlled offloading. May be attached or removed and used as an intermediate loading station.
Tailgate-Mounted Sludge Pump
4 in. (101.6mm) removable, hydraulically driven pumphead is ideal for unloading sludges from the debris body and may be used during vacuuming.
High-Dumping vacuum tank allows collected material to be dumped directly into any collection box up to 54 in. (1,372mm) tall. Ideal for use with roll-off boxes.
The ultimate in controlled offloading for any free-flowing, wet or dry product. The only one with and isolation valve between the tank and auger, for longer auger life and minimal cleanup.
Dense Phase Off-Load System
An advanced offloading and recovery tool combining applied pressure with high airflow, for true dense phase conveyance up to 125 ft. (38.1m) vertically. Ideal for cement or bulk powder applications.
Vacuum / Pressure System
Vane pump system is designed for quick unloading of heavy sludges from the collection tank.