Cusco Liquid Ring Series
Cusco has engineered this unit to provide customers with an alternative to rotary lobe and vane style vacuum systems, where the application is unsuited. This system is ideally suited for the pickup and removal of liquids, slurries, sludge and dry aggregate type materials. It comes equipped with an 1,100 CFM liquid ring vacuum pump that generates 26″ Hg of vacuum, along with a reversible airflow piping system for pressure off-loading. If noise levels are a concern, this is the quietest design Cusco has to offer.
- Liquid ring pumps are designed to provide maximum vacuum performance while increasing safety when working with low flash point carbons.
- Liquid ring pump is not capable of producing a dangerous spark while the separator removes any vapors from its emissions
- Newson Gale grounding system insures positive ground connection
- Roda Deco valve provides engine run away protection
- Liquid Rings provides superior vacuum performance compared to a vane pump
- Liquid Ring pumps provide a quieter working environment
- The Samson liquid ring design reduces material carryover through the pump, improving the pumps lift.
- The self-lubricating pump reduces maintenance needs
Simplicity of Operation:
- The Cusco design removes the need for belts, pulleys, or transfercases to engage and disengage the pump removing the need to enter the cab while working
- Four way valve located near the operating controls allows the operator to switch from vacuum, neutral, or pressure without the need to disengaged the pump
- Equipped with an on the truck glycol system, the Sampson Liquid Ring pump is capable of running the truck with a glycol mixture for cold weather applications.
- Easy connect fittings allow for quick fill, drain, and cleaning of liquid separator.
- The truck is provided with plumbing to allow for draining of liquid ring separator back into the debris body eliminating the need to separate storage and disposal.
- Full opening rear door